press & speaking
I have had the chance to share my perspective on the things I'm most passionate about in the form of speaking opportunities, panel discussions, podcasts and interviews.
Some of my favorite topics include how young women can succeed in tech-related careers, closing the pay gap, the importance of diversity in tech leadership, building creative community, career design, mentorship, and more.
"The Pay Gap" Panel
Ladies, Wine & Design (October 2017)
"Women in Technology" Panel
Middle Tennessee State University (January 2018)
- "Real Women Need a Few Good Women” with Lane Harbin | HeyLove Podcast (January 2018)
- 6 Women on Their Nighttime Self-Care Routines | The Washington Post (January 2017)
- 10 Things You Can Do to Take Care of Yourself Before Work | The Washington Post (December 2016)
- Decorating your First Apartment on a Budget | ANNA Magazine (July 2016)
- Women in Technology Tennessee (WiTT) Board, Director of Marketing
- Ladies, Wine & Design Nashville, Group Leader
- Tennessee HIMSS, Marketing Committee
- Tech Ladies, Ambassador