press & speaking
I love getting the chance so share the things I'm most passionate about in the form of speaking opportunities, panel discussions, podcasts and interviews.
Some of my favorite topics include: how young women can succeed in tech-related careers, closing the pay gap, the importance of diversity in tech leadership, career design, content marketing, email strategy, and more.
Digital Summit Series: "3 Ways to Dramatically Improve Your Email Results"
Tampa, FL (August 2018)
Middle Tennessee State University: "Women in Technology" Panel Discussion
Nashville, TN (January 2018)
Ladies, Wine & Design Nashville: "The Pay Gap" Panel Discussion
Nashville, TN (October 2017)
- "Real Women Need a Few Good Women” with Lane Harbin | HeyLove Podcast (January 2018)
- 6 Women on Their Nighttime Self-Care Routines | The Washington Post (January 2017)
- 10 Things You Can Do to Take Care of Yourself Before Work | The Washington Post (December 2016)
- Decorating your First Apartment on a Budget | ANNA Magazine (July 2016)
- Women in Technology Tennessee (WiTT) Board, Director of Marketing
- Ladies, Wine & Design Nashville, Group Leader
- Tennessee HIMSS, Marketing Committee
- Tech Ladies, Ambassador